
So hear I sit in Granbury, Texas on a business trip and missing my family like I never thought I would. I didn't really have a lot of choice on being here this week and at first I thought 'Wow, it will be awesome to sleep 8 hours a night for 4 straight nights'. But the truth of it is, I'd much rather be at home getting up every three hours to take care of my baby boy. He's growing so fast that I don't want to miss a minute of his life. I thought this concentrated time of work would inspire me professionally but mostly, I just want to quit my job and be only Grady's mom!
From what I've heard, my boys are doing okay at home. I call every night and try to talk to Grady on the phone. He grunts for me (this is what he does best). And it just makes me miss him more. 3 more days and I'll be able to hold my boy again.
1 comment:
i was just thinking of you today and wondering how your 1st trip away from the guys was going. hope it goes by fast!
Post a Comment