Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aunt Amy's Visit


Before I let too much time pass, I must blog about Grady's Aunt Amy and Aunt Stephanie's visit back on the first of this month. It was so awesome to have them here--first time Amy has been here to visit in like 4 years! But what better reason to make a trip now than to see her new nephew. We are forever grateful to them for the Notre Dame football uniform (Grady's Halloween costume) and the cutest dog ever that Amy free-painted on the wall in Grady's room. She is so talented! I wish I had a tenth of that amount of artistic ability. Wonder if Grady will be artistic... Well, we had tons of fun showing them all around this great place we live and they stepped in and just hung out and took care of Grady like he was their own. Pretty cool to see! We hope they come back to visit soon!

No comments: