
Time is one thing I have been struggling with since Grady came into the world. I can't believe it's taken me 8 days to add another post. My sister's dog on the other hand, seems to have plenty of time to post dailyto his blog site (if you're interested...www.gunnerdog21.blogspot.com). It's baffling to me how little I accomplish each day, yet how quickly the days pass. I go back to work in a week and a half! And I'm wondering how in the world I am going to fit 6 hrs of work each day, when I barely have time to make my bed now.
Grady got a special visit last weekend from his Grandma Linda and Aunt Beth. It was so WONDERFUL to have my mom and sister here and to see them dote over the newest member of the family. We also had the baby shower at Grandma Carol's house last Saturday. What an overwhelming experience! So many good friends showed up (from as far away as Vail!) and literally showered my son with unbelievable gifts. (I'm still getting used to that phrase too - 'my son') I am still flabbergasted by how genuinely excited everyone is about Grady's arrival into our lives. It makes me feel so blessed, not only for him, but for all the true and caring friends I have here.
No comments:
Post a Comment